Are you a hardworking, diligent team player who is confident and reliable? You are?! Great, then we have a wonderful opportunity for you!
Atlantic Resource are currently looking for Cleaning Operatives to work part time in a professional cleaning team that services venues and schools in Cardiff.
You will be required to keep the venue or school safe and in a clean condition following all the current Covid guidelines and procedures.
- Punctuality is paramount you must be reliable and have good time management skills.
- You will need to be available when called upon during the shift and maintain a visible presence throughout each shift.
- Ensure that the premises and allocated work areas are cleaned correctly and intensively.
- Ensure WET FLOOR signs are used if there are any spillages that are dangerous. Health and Safety is always a priority.
- Ensure all “Touch Points” are Regularly cleaned and doors, walkways, toilets and classrooms/offices are kept at the highest level of cleanliness at all times.
- All school cleaning operatives will require an Enhanced DBS check to be carried and returned before work can commence.
Pay rate £8.91 – £9.50 per hour. Dependent upon site and specific client.
Shifts: Flexible shifts available, both morning and afternoon shifts. Anything from 2 hours – 8 hours day.
This role requires a good team player and someone who will be able to work off their own initiative. Good communication skills and be able work to tight deadlines. If you think this role will be suitable for you, please apply.