Wine Waiting Staff
Atlantic Resource are currently wine waiting staff to work at prestigious venues across South Wales.
The ideal candidate will need to have exceptional customer service skills, have a passion for hospitality, be confident and experienced and work well as part of a team.
- Greeting Customers.
- Introduce customers to menus.
- Deal with orders, serving food, payments and operating the till systems.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service.
- To work as part of a team, attending trainings sessions and meetings as requested.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Delivering memorable experiences to our customers and building relationships.
- Previous experience in hospitality.
- Positive attitude and a team player.
- Be organised, hard-working and honest.
- Maintain excellent timekeeping and attendance.
- Be professional at all times.
- Communicate effectively.
If you can deliver the highest level of service, then we want to hear from you.
We offer weekly pay, paid holiday and flexible hours.